Do you have a strong interest in getting into the gaming industry? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires time management and task prioritization? We are looking for an Art Outsourcing Coordinator that is a wizard at multitasking and effectively prioritizes projects with tight timelines. The ideal candidate will love working with schedules, can handle navigating potential roadblocks, and has an unparalleled ability to keep projects on track. If you are a strong communicator and planner that thrives on developing meaningful and trusting relationships, this role may be perfect for you.
What the Art Outsource Coordinator will do:
- Be the primary point of contact, communicating the Director's vision to external studios and freelancers to help them create art of the highest quality.
- Act as a liaison between Ops, Finance, Production and Creative to ensure all processes related to freelancers are followed
- Ensure freelancers’ invoices are correct and are easily reconciled
- Ensure clean and consistent documentation of the art production pipeline
- Coordinate the production of art assets through freelancers and any other 3rd party vendors, including concept, environment, character, vehicle, and animation assets
- Manage the archiving of delivered assets within the studio storage system
- Create, track and communicate SOW’s to production, finance and the art director, keeping everybody apprised of the status of all outsourced assets
- Create and maintain outsourcing budgets and forecast plans
- Work closely with art producer, production director and external team to track, organize, maintain, document and prepare outsourced art assets for art reviews
- Document and communicate art review feedback to the external team
If you're interested, you'll need these skills or experiences:
- Proficient with developing schedules and following up on associated deliverables
- Goal-oriented and driven with strong interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn the game industry and the art-creation process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An eye for detail
Additional skills or experiences that will move you up in the stack-ranking for consideration are:
- Project Management experience
- Love of FPS Shooters
New World Interactive is the newest game developer in Calgary, poised to grow into Canada's newest video gaming hub. We're building our team and seeking an Art Outsourcing Coordinator to assist our art team.
New World Interactive has built a team of game developers that excel in cross-disciplinary collaboration and believe that trust is at the heart of our work together. We believe collaboration is key to a successful game and have built an environment that will allow creativity and freedom to do your best work. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and team up with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Supplemental benefits for employees and their families
- Vision, Dental, Pharmaceutical, and more
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Flexible work location opportunities (Home & Studio)
- Educational allowance
- Personal development allowance
- Paid time off
- Annual Bonus Opportunities