Do you find yourself happily hanging around with exceptional creatives and technical masters, and have an interest in growing a diverse team? Do people consider you to be highly persuasive, incredibly detailed and disciplined with a level of focus that gets the job done? If so, NWI has a perfect opportunity for you!
Who You'll Work With
Every day, a community with tens of thousands of gamers play Insurgency, Day of Infamy, and Insurgency: Sandstorm. Our studio is dedicated to crafting the world’s most loved tactical playgrounds, in these games, and in new ones.
The Recruiter has the responsibility of identifying and interviewing talent to grow the team with inclusivity and diversity in mind. If the idea of uniting an army of diversely skilled creatives and developers together to become greater than the sum of their parts and craft amazing games sounds exciting, this is the role for you!
Who You Are
You are passionate about video games in general, and first-person shooters in particular. You are we-centric and understand the importance of growing a long-term team. You are outstanding at written, verbal, and visual communication.
What you'll do
- Drive full-cycle recruiting efforts and practices that align with New World Interactive’s culture
- Create a positive candidate experience during all stages of the recruitment process – networking, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offering
- Identify and utilize unique sourcing methods to attract the best talent in the market
- Build and maintain a network of candidates - screen and prepare candidate pipelines in a timely and consistent manner
- Work with hiring managers to assess and understand their specific hiring needs and goals; develop and deploy recruiting strategies to meet established goals
- Educate hiring managers on HR and recruitment policies and processes
- Maintain a professional, positive, and proactive demeanor with candidates and client groups alike
- Demonstrated success recruiting within the gaming industry (2+ years)
- Demonstrated high-retention rate for all prior recruits
- Success hiring prospects in each of tech and creative roles in the gaming industry
Why New World Interactive
At New World, we believe in our team’s happiness. We respect the well-being of our teammates and believe healthy, happy, and passionate employees are the result of a best-in-class work environment.
We believe in inclusivity. We create an environment of safety where everyone feels like they belong. We value every team member for the skills they bring, regardless of their gender, demographics or community. We ensure everyone has the same opportunities for advancement.
We believe in teamwork. We appreciate the value that is created by every team member working together with trust, collaboration, responsibility, and accountability. We celebrate success.
We believe in creativity. We enjoy solving problems and trying new things. We rely on unique and varied perspectives to continuously improve. We promote autonomy within the team.
We believe in putting players first. We empathize with our players and keep the user experience and user impact at the forefront of our decision-making.
- Tenure based vacation Policy
- Unlimited PTO and Sick Days
- Studio closure for one week in December
- Continuing Education and Personal Development Benefits
- Extended Health Benefits (Drug, Vision, Dental, Specialists)
- Cost-of-living raises
- Bonus Program
New World is an equal opportunity employer. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by the Employment Equity Act in Canada.